Ace Computers’ ADMC-3 Army Contract for Technology Ace Computers/J.C. Technology is a contract holder for ADMC-3 (Army Desktop and Mobile Computing).
The ADMC-3 contract includes:
- Standard Desktop (GSS Desktop Mini Tower)
- Performance Desktop (GSS High End Desktop)
- Integrated Desktop (GSS All-in-one)
- Flat Screen Display 21.5"
- Flat Screen Display 24"
- Flat Screen Display 27"
- Standard Notebook (GSS Laptop)
- Performance Notebook (GSS High End Laptop)
- Lightweight Notebook (GSS Lightweight Laptop)
- Ruggedized Notebook
- Standard Tablet (GSS Tablet)
- Thin Client Computer
- Ultra-Thin Client Computer
- Computer Accessories
- Monochrome Office Printer 120 VAC
- Monochrome Office Printer 220 VAC
- Color Office Multifunction Device 120 VAC
- Color Office Multifunction Device 220 VAC
Ordering Period is expected to start on October 1, 2020 with CB-32.
The ADMC-3 IDIQ (indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity) fulfills the U.S. Army Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) requirement to support the government’s worldwide need for commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) IT equipment and services.
The ADMC-3 contract runs through March 5, 2030--with a five-year base and the five-year option period is exercised.