Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor Highly-parallel Processing for Unparalleled Discovery
Extracting extreme performance from highly-parallel applications just got easier - much easier. The Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor 5110P, based on Intel Many Integrated Core (MIC) architecture, complements the industry leading performance and energy-efficiency of the Intel Xeon processor E5 family to enable dramatic performance gains for some of today´s most demanding applications. You can now achieve optimized performance for even your most highly-parallel technical computing workloads, while maintaining a unified hardware and software environment.
- 60 cores/1.053 GHz/240 threads
- Up to 1 teraflops double-precision performance
- 8 GB GDDR5 memory and up to 320 GB/s bandwidth
- Standard PCIe x16 form factor (requires IA host)
- Linux operating system, IP addressable
- Supported by the latest Intel software development products
- 512-bit wide vector engine
- 32 KB L1 I/D cache, 512 KB L2 cache (per core)
- 225W TDP
- Host OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.x, SuSE Linux 12+
- Highly parallel applications using over 100 threads
- Memory bandwidth-bound applications
- Applications with extensive vector use
Private Label Server &
We want you to focus on your clients, not your production line. Working with a private label manufacturer like Ace Computers will allow your team to utilize their talents and expertise where it belongs. Talk to us about your requirements.
High Performance Compute
With the shift to "Big Data & Analytics" and the re-emergence of hard research, the need for high performance compute resources has never been greater. The engineers at Ace Computers work with you to design solutions within real world budgets.
Forensic Workstations &
Chain of Evidence
The confiscation of a laptop, cellphone, or desktop computer from a potential suspect is just the beginning of the process. It takes a smart combination of hardware and software tools to establish the "Chain of Evidence" and succeed in a court of law.
Datacenter Solutions &
DC Powered Racks
Everyone is focused on reducing their carbon footprint and lowering their energy utilization in the datacenter. Ace Computers is at the forefront of this issue with the introduction of our clustered rack servers utilizing DC power.
This website has been developed and is maintained by Ace Computers. Please direct any questions, concerns, or corrections to the Webmaster.click here to email
Section 508 / GPATPowerworks Servers
All-In-One Integrated Desktops